Sunday 23 August 2009

Simon of Middlewich


Simon and Rhiannon finally moved out of Manchester city centre, I don't know, maybe last year? It was a great idea, given that they both work outside of the city and that a two bedroomed house (with large loft and small workshop and a great garden) in Middlewich


costs about the same or a bit less than a tiny apartment in the city. I don't know why they didn't do it sooner. We hadn't actually seen their house yet and this was a good excuse to do just that.


I was really envious of their back garden with the neat brickwork and the little shed in which Simon makes guitars for his friends.


I've no idea about his skill level, but they all seem optimistic so he may be doing well.


What I do know is that he was able to rescue my lost photos after finding a freebie programme online. I can't say enough good things about Simon!

No comments: