Thursday 29 September 2011

Weddings and Women

As one might guess, Portmeirion is a popular place to stage a wedding.  I don't mean to sound cynical, but, to me, anything that has to have a rehearsal is a staged event - with costumes even.


I don't know how many times these poor guys had to jump for the photographer.  He didn't seem to be able to capture the moment as he wished.  

I didn't have any trouble at all.   What is jumping in unison supposed to signify anyhow?

Then the other guests started to arrive and I thought I was at a fashion show.  Nude patent leather heels must just fly off the shelves since Kate & Wills marriage.


And yes, they even walk in them, though perhaps not very far.


Completely separate to the wedding, I thought this girl's dress and hat were just adorable.  Bill commented on the extremely practical pram design.


And there is the bride.  I was glad the weather improved for her special day.  

I never noticed the guy with the red hat taking a photo in my direction.  I wonder if I'm incidentally captured on his blog?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it would be so funny to find yourself on a complete strangers blog!