Wednesday 22 June 2011

Pretty Spam?

Months and months ago, this guy 'commented' on a post with just the web address of something called 'ptolemy prints'.  I've no particular interest in Egyptian stuff, but I look at what people send me just in case.


He has a whole load of 'blogs', some about antique maps, which are nice, but also about Art Deco images, which is very nice.  If you love Art Deco, I can suggest you visit Gazette du Bon Ton and ArtDeco Gazette du Bon Ton.  I can't figure out what this guy is about, but he has some pretty images on the pages of his many blogs.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Pauline Wiles said...

I must admit, that when I get comments which are just links, I delete them pretty fast. This, however, does look a lot more artistic and visit-worthy than the dodgy finance/loan links I seem to see!