Thursday 18 March 2010

Turns Out I'm Black

I just stopped by Inside Out Style -- a great blog by the way -- and she offerred up a colour quiz. I was sure I'd either be pink or blue, but turns out I'm black. There are parts of this I certainly agree with.

Nothing can stand between you and your demand for a calm environment. To be free of conflict and disagreement is the only way to live. In fact, it’s this philosophy that probably allows you to be comfortable in conditions that would normally bother others. Your ability to focus is undisputed, and while you enjoy attention, you still have problems understanding how to handle it. No other color out lives by the golden rule as much as you do.
What colour are you?

2 comments:

James said...

I am yellow.

Shelley said...

That would be a good title for a post - or maybe not! I thought for a while there was only black and yellow as quiz outcomes. When I changed a couple of my answers for which I was a bit undecided, I came up with yellow. But just now I made it give me brown, so there are a variety of shades listed. I need to get a life, don't I?