Sunday 7 August 2011

Leaving Oklahoma

We managed a trip to Stillwater to meet up with Jack, my aunt Rita's husband, just back from a fishing trip in Canada.  I wanted to go to Eskimo Joe's,



having never been there, but it was at least an hour's wait.  However, we did end up at Mexico Joe's,  


by-passing Joseppi's. 


Big teeth must run in their family.



I completely forgot to take photos with Jack, but we did do the picture thing with Pat. 




I told Bill and Pat to act like they like each other.  Pat told me to be sure to include uncle Sly.   I had no idea what he was talking about at the time, but that's not unusual for us.



I always have a hard time leaving Oklahoma, leaving family and friends.  Pictures help, but of course it's not the same as being around all the time.



I made sure I collected some images




to remind me of home.







It's as flat as I remembered,




but I've decided that is how you get big sky.

1 comment:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

It's so hard to leave home and family isn't it Shelley. Your visit looked like a great one and fun pictures to remember. I hope to see my family in Nov. It's been over a year since I've seen my eldest 3. Far too long. I do hope you had a good weekend?

Cheers ~ Deb