Friday 2 July 2010

Men in Italy

Well, I see I've skipped through Florence pretty quickly and messed up the schedule I set for myself, so I'm going to slow down for a minute.  As you might or might not remember, when I was in Prague I took photos of women I thought looked interesting.  I did the same again in Italy of course.  However, in Italy there is even more to look at:  Italian men.  I thought you might like to see a few. 


Bill teased me a little about taking these pictures.  I explained that I wasn't really taking pictures of men, it was more their lifestyle that I wanted to capture.  

That was a good answer, don't you think?

3 comments:

Boywilli said...

I also took some interesting pictures of Italian women. perhaps these will appear later

Shelley said...

I expect they will...

Jo said...

Great pictures! I like the (your) style.