Wednesday 19 November 2008

Prague Pictures

I loved the buildings I saw in Prague (I took 103 pictures I've categorised as 'buildings'). I loved them for their colours




for their extravagant decoration






the statuary




for their balconies.


I love balconies.


I once told my Mormon boss that in a previously life I must have been a damsel in distress who was rescued by a knight in shining armour (etc, etc). I told him I probably had really long hair as well, but I wouldn't let someone climb up it to rescue me -- he'd have to supply his own resources to qualify as a hero.


The Mormon religion not allowing for previous lives, only being sealed in eternity with present and past relationships, he thought my affinity to such things was probably just inherited.


I didn't expect him to take me seriously, but it was fun to tease him at the time.

NB: I'm aware the pictures are a bit wonky, but I've found that if I 'fix' them, you can't click on them to make them larger. These are 'clickable' so you can see even more detail to drool over, if you're that way inclined (like me).

No comments: