Sunday 6 April 2008

Books in March

I didn't read as much as usual last month, which I take as a good sign that I was busy doing more productive things. Still, books are a major love in my life. These are the library books I read in March. There were half a dozen others that I checked out but couldn't bring myself to read past the first chapter. As you can see, I started at the beginning of the fiction section; I tend to choose authors who have at least two books on the shelves at the time of my selection. I wonder if I'll ever get past the A's?

Bad Manors - Lisa Armstrong
Brick Lane - Monica Ali
Half of a Yellow Sun - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
MacDougal Street Ghosts - Hesper Anderson
Midnight Flight - Virginia Andrews
The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom
Viva vintage : find it, wear it, love it! - Trudie Bamford

No comments: