Monday 10 December 2018

Year of Style - December

You probably never noticed it, but it has long bugged me that my Year of Style posts were incomplete. I've no idea whatever happened to the original December post but here is the final post for that series; only seven years late.





  • Prioritise. Don't try to accomplish too much at this time of the year. Postpone what is not essential until next year.
  • Too much to do? Don't worry about everything at once. Just concentrate on the next thing on your schedule.
  • Go head, make a mess with wrapping paper. It creates a festive feeling. (Nice to have permission for the inevitable).
  • Though it's cold and windy, walk with a large easy stride. You'll stay warmer, look taller and have more fun. Don't let the weather cramp your style. (I'll think of my Grandpa exclaiming to my shivering mother about how 'fresh' the air!).
There. Mission accomplished.

No comments: