Sunday 7 September 2008

"£$*&~~@ Picasa!!!

'Scuse my language, but I just accidentally deleted a ton of pictures from this weblog in trying to use Picasa to share other pictures instead. Fortunately, I still have all the pictures I used saved in a folder, but it will take a while to find and replace the pictures, if I can remember which ones went where. I should know better than to try to do anything new when I'm tired, never mind try to do it quickly.

I've been scanning a bunch of family photographs and wanted to share them using Picasa, but apparently it will insist on linking to this weblog (again, my fault for using this name) and using up my space allocation with these photos, which is a waste.


So, back to the drawing board and now I have some repair work to do...

2 comments:

Rick Stone said...

You might want to try Photobucket to put your pictures on the web. That is what our RV club uses. We post anywhere from 200 to 400 pictures after a rally so the people who did not attend can see what they missed. Go to Photobucket.com. In the search box type in "Monaco America". There you will find several albums from our different rallies to give you an idea. You don't have to log in just to view the pics.

Shelley said...

Thanks, Rick! I'll check it out. S