Friday 20 May 2011

May in Retrospect, or 3 Years: 3 Words

Gosh, I nearly forgot to do a review post for May and that would have been a shame, if I do say so myself.


2008
A vintage year (month?) if there ever will be one.  In which I began telling about and showing you my


Obsession with Frugality
Family in Manchester
Love of Words
Ignorance of Gardening
Fun with Photography
Sharing Traditional Recipes
Experiencing a Ceilidh
Grandma's Covered Hangers
Cycling with Men (well, it's 3 words)
Home Hair Cut


2009
Another very good year (Can you tell the WI meeting last night was a wine tasting session?) in which I told you about the


First of May
Shower Bill Built
Scenic Coastal Run
Historic Mariners' Home
Dalry, Ayrshire, Scotland
English Social History


2010
When I learned how to make use of watching the telly, amongst other things, including:


Khayyam and FitzGerald
French and Food 
Teddy Bears' Picnic
Beautiful Red Kitchen!
Crisp or Crumble?
Sage and Shipley


That was fun!



No comments: