Friday 19 June 2009

Books from the Public Library

It crossed my mind the other day that I'd not said what books I chose to trade for. The ones I picked up (and possible resale price) were:

By the Light of my Fathers, Alice Walker (£0.81)
Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini (£1.50)
Picture of Dorian Grey, Oscar Wilde (£0.83)
20th Century Characters, Duncan Fallowell (£3.40)
I didn't see Naomi's Room, Jonathan Aycliffe, but I'm going to look again. It might re-sell for as much as £4.54.

If these actually sell at these prices, I can see me trawling the charity shops soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fallowell's 20th Century Characters is selling for £40 plus on the net!

Shelley said...

Yeah, I saw that, but I've yet to get to the good part in that book, if there is one. Go figure...