Wednesday 5 August 2015

August

Today is Wednesday, my designated writing day. Though I have a list of posts to write I find my heart isn't in it. I have enjoyed writing here and have done my best to approach it with some discipline. However, given the list of other things calling for my attention I'm no longer certain that blogging is a priority, at least for right now. 



Nachtmarket, Vienna, May 2015


I've decided to take August off of blogging. We'll see if I can return with more enthusiasm in September. 

2 comments:

Revanche said...

Enjoy your month off, Shelley! I know we haven't visited / commented each other very frequently of late but I love having a look in to see where you've been and what you've researched lately.

Shelley said...

Thanks, Revanche, for your comment. I miss the conversations I used to have here.