Wednesday 14 January 2009

Blogroll - at Last!

Here are the blogs I attempt to follow without giving over my entire life; somehow I think I fail on both counts. You know how one good blog just naturally leads to another 50?

Actually, when I think about what a time suck blogs are, I feel almost guilty introducing you to all these. I'll just assume you are a consenting adult and that you are already an experienced blog addict. Then again, you might not be interested in the same topics I am. I expect people who know me will find the fact that I read some of them wildly amusing (ie the ones about domesticity and uncluttering).

Be aware this is an equal opportunity list. I don't have to agree with everyone to enjoy what they share. Some of these blogs are strange, but sometimes that's what makes them fun.

4 Reluctant Entertainers
A Dress A Day
A Spoonful of Sugar
Advanced Style
AfricanKelli
all buttoned up.
allsorts
Apron Thrift Girl
Behind The Seams
Blissfully Domestic
block-a-day
Blue Yonder
calicodaisy
clementine's shoes
Couture Allure Vintage Fashion
Craft Chi
CRAFT Magazine
Craft Tutorials Galore at Crafter-holic!
Craftapalooza
crazy mom quilts
creative little daisy
darling petunia
diaryofasewingfanatic
Dilbert.com Blog
dooce® main feed
Edey's Vintage and Current Needlework
FABULON
FiberArts Afloat, a misnomer
Flint Knits
Freakonomics
Friday Playdate
Frugal Hacks
Frugal Luxuries by the Seasons
Granny-Along
How to Live Online
Hungry Zombie Couture
In My Kitchen Garden
Kathys Cottage
knitspot
lamplight designs
large
Like Merchant Ships
makingitfun
mama urchin
Mason-Dixon Knitting
Mayfly
Mighty Girl
Miss Celie's Pants
Mrs. Micah: Finance for a Freelance Life
My 50's Year
My Chihuahua Bites!
My Crafty Life
My Money Blog
Nesting Place
not martha
Notes from A Cottage Industry
Pins and Needles
Pleasant View Schoolhouse
Politics for Moms
ProBlogger Blog Tips
Rachael Rabbit
Random Acts of Vintage
Resurrection Fern
Rick & Joanne's Excellent Adventure
Ric-Rac
Rocks In My Dryer
Rosemary's Sampler
Sarah London
SavingAdvice.com Blog
Scribbit | A Blog About Motherhood in Alaska
Sew Shy
Six In The Country
stardustshoes
Stretch Mark Mama
Suburban Kamikaze
SundryBuzz | advice you didn't ask for
Terri's Notebook
The Coffee Lady
The Grocery Cart Challenge
The Happiness Project
The Inspired Room
The purl bee
The real food revolution
The Secret Pocket
The Sewing Divas
The Simple Dollar
The Thoughtful Dresser
The Vintage Traveler
This Vintage Chica
Tie one on
Tip Diva
Tree Fall
Unclutterer
Vintage Pleasure
Wardrobe Refashion
Whip up
Zen Habits

1 comment:

Rick Stone said...

You DO follow a lot of blogs. Hope mine is not one of those that you disagree with. ;->